Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

September 22, 2011

I really don’t care if I never wake up again


Hehe! Hi guys! <3 It's examination period and omg help me. IM DYING AND IM STILL NOT 
WORKING HARD ENOUGH. Hehe, and I'm still gonna go out on saturday to celebrate Don's
birthday! I want to quit school! But..... ready for the reason why? Cause my mama spend 
motherfucking so much $$ for my education already. :/ I swear I would fuckin quit school
if my mama didn't bother about my studies so much lor. KIRSTIE WANT TO MAKE HER
PROUD HEHE. 


Hehe! And I love these guys. :) Their my bestiesssss. <3

and not forgetting, 


My two sistaassssss. <3

AND NOT FORGETTING MY BABY PRECIOUS.



xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment