Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

September 10, 2011

Stay strong, because life's a bitch.



Hehe hi guys! I went to playmax @ cityhall with Kerwin, Don, Josie & Joseph! :)
It isn't really fun lah. But it somehow brought me back to my past. Cause I went to church 
last time when I was young, sth like that. 



Haha, I think I like to act cute with my pweeeeettttyyy nails! Have you seen them? :)


The flower one on my left hand, and Pikaaachuuu on my right! :3


Kerwin. Don. Me. Me. Josie. Joseph. :)


Me and the pretty flower. :) (not as pretty as my nails right!) :P


Don treated us D.JO :) And kerwin thinks he's very high class with that thing he's holding.



Showing of my pikachu nails again. I'M VERY PROUD OF MYSELF OKAY! :(


Hehe. Don's and Kerwin's unglam picture! Since they took it themself why not share
with everybody right!!!!! :))))))


This is our combine group. :)


Okay! Ending of me with this pretty flower which eventually POP BY AHEM AND AHEM.

xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment