Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

October 01, 2011

All I can see are all the reasons you shouldn't want me.



Hehe! Hi guys! I'm back with photos! Exam period why go out right?!??! Aiya! This is when 
celebrating Don's early birthday. :) 


Shirmaineeeee and me! It's been long we both hang out together. :/
Shirmaine, Don, Josie(hehe, cute face), me!

I think I look cute in this picture. :))))
and we went to take neoprints!

Group picture! I love them! 
And the girls. ;)
Kay lah! The rest is in Don's & Shirmaine facebook! I can't wait for examinations to be over! 
Hehe! I'm considering on another ____, still deciding on which phrase to put. :)

&&&&&&

IM STUDYING HARD OKEH! 


Hehe opps. Tata! :) 

xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment