Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

January 12, 2010

Trapping myself in your love .



Hai everybody, ni men hao !
Nao currently at home w/ couple beside me. ^^ Later than cycle her home.
Yesterday , Monday. I went for netball training? Than than after training find 
kitty, jenny and couple ! Went to punggol park , they need setter tai ji . Not me ! 
Im good girl. Than went to Hougang mall slackkk. Oh ! And ApplePie, Kitty, Couple 
pierce their smiley too ! Yay. Than after awhile father call and kb me home. Today 
today after school hougang mall eat Macdonald w/ couple, applepie, kitty and adelineG.
I love Macdonald ! Hehe. Than went slack to adelinegoh house. About 4 plus , mother 
came here to fetch kitty to tuition, applepie to punngol pri , me and couple home ! :D
Okay enough nao , i love die couple ! <3 Oh oh , and Happy 11th month to couple and me !

No comments:

Post a Comment