Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

January 24, 2010

Im lost and weird without you here.



Hi again to my blog readers. (:
Im trying my best to post everyday okay ! Hahahs, im currently at 
home again. And seriously fucked up because of facebook ! ARGHHHHH?!@?#?!
It doesnt allow me to change profile picture and nao my profile picture is nth.
Even donkey helped me tried it too. But cannot. Cry. Nvm, i shall try again 
tml and if i have th time, i will obviously post too ! ^^ Im bored. Baby went to
malaysia with his family. ): Hope he come back soon. Kitty's out, nvr bring me
go. And im at home using th irritating and horrible facebook !!!! Okay, im done here.
Bai readers, thanks for reading oh ! (L)





Im tired of being fucked up to live my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment