Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

January 08, 2010

I'll make every second count cause I miss you whenever you're not around.




Hello everybody, im back online !
Missed me right ? (: Ermm , ytd. Fucked up ! My sideburns and 
couple's one got cutted by that ms dot la . Sianzx. But couple saved it back .
She helped me cut it back. Yay, but i still miss my old one. D: Hahas, 
stupid me. I also dont know why did i cry. Super xia suay canzx. Blehs.
Than slacked with couple with my new sideburns. Met yixiang than decided
to re-pierce my smiley ! Yay .  But couple said i took 1 hour " warm uping" :D
Hahas, thanks couple. She pierce very straight oh . But but pain pain , to me la.
Than couple came to slack at my house, i have difficulty eating sial. Than cycle 
her home ! :D Today schooled. and and and, its neo pei yi birthday !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUPLE ! Love die youuuuuuuuuu. ~
Accompany couple home, slacked awhile went to eat with kitty than home.
Bai . I love Aaron LCY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment