Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

January 23, 2010

Some tears never dry.


Baby, youre th key to my heart.


H.E.L.L.O , im back again and again. ^^
Today afternoon suppose to go out w/ Jenny applepie. But but but
eventually didnt cause going out later at night. Paiseh uh , applepie.
Sians, im bored at home nao. Just went through all my older photos and
I MISS MY EXTENSIONS ! I want them back, hahahs. Should i ? (:
Once i got th money , i confirm will ! 

 


Hahahs, okay thats all. Bai ! :D
Went out w/ family just nao, photos back ! Yay.


















Okay thats all ! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !


I love you, I miss you, I want you, I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment