Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

January 26, 2010

In th end we only regret th chances we didnt take.

Hello ni men haooooooooooooo .
I wake up super super super early today okay ! Okay lah, not really early. :/
School today, netball match after school with CedarGirls. Took th school 
bus to CCAB, stupid uncle ! Drive wrong way, took super long ! I swear , 
i hate school buses ! Make me damn giddy and felt like vomiting. Dont like!
After th match went to eat kfc with Rachel, Felicia, Elaine, Priscilia and Shirnise. 
Yay, super duper uper full. I like. Photos below, 























If you dont like my zilian photos, hahahs. Too bad
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! <3


Dumb people read this. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment