Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

June 04, 2012

Probably I was thinking too much about "us".

Hey guys! :) Yes! I'm back! Just posted not too long ago though! Going to blog now as probably will be rather busy next week! :) No! I mean this week! :/ Tell you guys later at the end of this post! :)


Idk why!!!!! The pimple always appear at the same spot! :((((( uglyyyyyyy

Today went out with the guys again! :) Not literally guys, like guys, like general guys. Argh nvm! Marcus came to my house to collect bicycle as he doesn't have one! Met Don at my house downstairs! Cycled to Hougang cc to play bball and meet Josie! :) 


Haha! Our face like red only


Hmmmm okay! Then Josie came and went to upper/lower court cause hg cc was full! Mother fucking guys, ownself walk don't know how to look around then blame us for almost knocking till you. FUCKING HELL YOU GOT EYES FOR FUCK?!?!?!?!?!


So played bball with the rest and Jeremy, Ryan, Yeehao came! blah blah blah! Went home with Marcus! Thank God he no bicycle lah! My sense of direction sucks :/ Soooooooo my ass hurts like a bitch even when I sit on a cushion chair :( AND I'M RED. I think everyone is red hahahahaaha. 




Okay! Sooooooooooo planned out my schedule already! :D So the next time I blog would be around hmmmmmm, fri or sat or sun? 
Tues(tmr) - Don's place then out with Josie, Mingfen and WanTing for I AM! :) Handsome guyssssss :*
Wed&Thurs - Darien's chalet! :)
Fri - nth but should be sleeping the whole day hmmmm
Sat - Tuition in the morning then outing with Kwan <3 
Sun - Uhem uhem! Eh I can say here hor? Cause he don't read my blog what!!! Nvm! No risk taken! 

Yay! Next week nothing much! :) Just Kitty's clique chalet! Hmmmm, I should arrange a day for shopping spree with mama :P Cause she say this month got a lot of offa! ^~^

Okay ciao guys! <3


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment