Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

June 10, 2012

You know what? I give up trying. I hate being the only one fighting for this.

Hey guys! :) I'm back from my one-no-comp-week! Hmmmm, where should I start from............ :/




Sooooooo Tuesday! Went to Don's place to do CCA testimonial with Josie. Thanks Don once again, he is always helping us with these kind of shit school stuff. 


I think this is the tired face I think they woke me up or sth? I forgot!









Then went to watch "I AM" with Josie MingFen and WanTing @ Plaza Sing! 




Haha! The movie was not bad! It was sad lah but not as sad till you could cry a fucking river. There were super hell load of fan girls there pls. They were screaming, YES LITERALLY SCREAMING during the movie while their idol came out. LIKE THE WHOLE MOVIE 1/4 THEY WERE NOT SCREAMING LOR.


Okay! Soooooooooooo Wednesday & Thursday! Wait...... what did I do on wed........ OH YAH DARIEN'S CHALET! :) <3 It was fun lah! But I couldn't wake up on time to meet the rest x_x



But in the end didn't went there alone :P Met Aldrick in the bus stop, he was going to Pasir ris too! ^~^ 



Met the rest there while they were trying to start fire for BBQ! :) Kk lah, don't really wanna elaborate much but photosssssssss! Thanks to WanYing! :D






Haha was squashing Marcus! :P





Was drawing behind Joseph's back using charcoal!

Ta daaaaaaaa! I didn't draw the dick ah! It was Darien! 





Yay group photo! :)








I can explain for the middle finger...................

This is the reason why!!!!!!!!!!!!






And the drinking game hahahaha


Went to see the sun rise! :) Come to think of it time past very fast! Oh yah! We watched....... I forgot what's the scary show called!!!!!!!! Oh something elm street! :/


tskkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk




Didn't manage to see the sun rise as all the clouds were blocking :/

Idk! Some history thing! :/

SEE MY EYE BAGS OMG







Went back and everyone went to sleep hahahahahaha went to eat Mac breakfast with Don, Darien and Marcus!




 I WAS AWAKE! O_O Haha no lah kidding! It was so cold I went to sleep awhile later! 

Everyone packed up and went back! Thanks mama for fetching me home ^~^ Went to bed later on woke up around 4 plus because the fucking house was making so much mother fucking noise. I swear I was really angry back then. So spent my day watching tv! 

And Friday! I'm so lazy to write already! This is such a long post :/



Okay friday lah! Went out with Mama and Kitty! :) Went for Dimsum in the afternoon then off the Suntec then Vivo! Wasn't really "productive" buys but oh well! At least I spent time with my mom! I love my mom :)

Anddddddddddd Saturday! :) Suppose to go out with Kitty sis but last min of plans changing :/ Went to celebrate Marcus surprise party! 




And then dinner at Popeyes! Damn I want to eat the mash potato now :( 





Kk! Then went to slack at Buangkok with Darien Kerwin and Joseph! Hmmmmmmmmmmm idk! Haha! But it was quite nice! :) Homed around 11 plus! 

YAY FINALLY! :D It's Sunday today! Hmmmm, going to paint my nails! I know I kinda just did! But it all started wearing off already :( Must be too rough lah! :/ I still have no idea what to paint though! Going to look up on tumblr and youtube to see what should I paint :P

Okay! So I'll be off comp again from 11-14! I don't know Kwan wanna bring lappy there a not so maybe I could blog there and stuff! But maybe not! It's so heavy :/ Ohyah! Going to Kitty's clique chalet! Haha! Ya I abit extra ah nvm ah :/ 

OKAY BYE :D See you guys next time <3

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment