Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

December 12, 2009

Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.



Hello peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
Im posting posting posting :D
NEOPEIYIIIIIIIIIIIIII ! HAPPY 10TH MONTH,
LOVE DIE YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU!
Couple , times have changed already . Last time
we were always out together . Now , i only see you one 
or two times a week . But its okay ! I'll see you every 
day when sch reopens oh ! Although im not with you most
of the time, i will still be there when you need me or 
when you are in trouble . This shall be my promise to you. And people who are reading this shall by witnesses . (:
Whenever i see you enjoying yourself , i feel happy
for you . So enjoy your life oh . Ignore all those sluts or
bitches who are irritating you , their just jealous of you.
" Trust no men , Fear no bitch ! " Ohyah , and jy
in your relationship alrights . There will be someone
waiting for you. But you will find him some day. (:
Sorry if i had fought or quarrel with you last time, we
patched quickly yea. This shows how much i need and 
love you ! Hahas, smile more bodoh ! (Lovesloves)
And and  , I love AaronLee .  I Love ShirmaineOng . I Love KittyKwan .
Okay thats all for today , i will be back .
Byebye ! * wave *


Xoxo, Hugs and Kisses.
I LOVE KIRSTIE KWAN XUE LING ! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment