Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

December 14, 2009

Everything breaks, some things just hurt more than others.

14 December 
Went out with baby , so so so sorry ! :/
Took 89 to beach , slacked. Went back to compass. Slacked.
163 homed. Baby , cant you just stay a little longer. I hate leaving you. ):


13 December
Went out with mummy and cousins to somewhere.
Than went to eat , than went to cousin house to play WII ! 
11 plus , daddy come fetch me and kittty and me home.






Xoxo, hugs and kisses.
Life's boring, school reopening, netball tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment