Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

December 10, 2009

Delusive thoughts

Hey hey humans .
Went out with couple today , but didnt take alot of photos with her.
She called me at 11.27 am today , first time hear she wake up so early.
Told me to accompany her to school to buy books . So as usual , 

changed and out . Mother sent me to couple house first . Thanks mummy.
Than slacked there , couple gave me cornflakes as she knew i heaven eat yet.
Thank you thank you thank you ! While waiting for her to get ready i did my math hw.
Thank you couple for help me photo copy . (: Than than , took 147 to school !
But went there cant buy the books due to some reason . :/ Went to hougang kopitiam
to eat. Super cold canzx ! Than slack slack walk walk. Went back to school to slack ,
bought a damn cute spongebob book for _______ ! Shes going to love it manz ! :D
Than peiyi went to find adelinegoh for work so i went home !



Byebye , 
2 more days to couple 10th month ,
16 more days to Christmas and twin 11th month !
Love you coupleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment