Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

December 18, 2009

Sometimes you need to stand up for what you believe in,
even if that means standing alone.




* Hehe, i know its retarded ! But i like. *


Hello everybody , da jia hao !
Actually today have alot of photos one ! But all in phone ! Than knnb , alot
of photos in my fucking phone have fucking gone missing ! Fuckfuckfuck !
So angry larh , have 1000 plus derh ! Almost reaching to 2000 , than FUCK ?! Than
what happen !!!? Become 700 plus . Fuck this lousy w595. Arghhhhhhhh ! 
Tml going to cousin's house to sleep over. Im sure going to fucking find out
what happen to my phone lorh ! And im fucking going to take lots of photos there!
Wah , yue xiang yue sheng qi siol ! Piang eh , music gone i dont care luh , why 
photooooooooos . Okay , nvm . I shall take more next time. So thats all , bye.
New gan : Gerilynn teddybear. Shes a pretty babe yea, bully ? I bite.


Kirstie shi hao ren ! :D
I miss baby alotalotalotalotalotalot.

No comments:

Post a Comment