Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

August 27, 2014

'Forever. Kind of funny that word.'

Good day gals. 



OneoftheweekdayIforgot

But it was one of the days of the e learning week. Which I got rather productive of sleeping instead of doing work.


Washing of blanket so no blanket :----------(













AnotherdayIforgot

kwan was her newly permed eyelash 


shopping at some tourist place haha

Dinner with Kwan, Don and Kerwin for a pretty short catch up and good food. And the OYSTERS WERE AMAZING but I came home with a really really really bad tummy ache.



AND THE LOBSTERS WERE DAMN YUMMY YAY and not forgetting the free flow crab



I have been wearing this oversized shirt/dress thing because it's my i'm-lazy-so-i'm-wearing-this shirt/dress













Thedayafterthatday-ohwait-Thursday??

FINALLY MET UP WITH COUSINS YAY :-D










now i feel hungry posting this fug











ya i'm forever glam 






I love them so much they make me happy yay 












Friday

Cycling is only for Friday so ya friday.




jumbo meals







And stayover at Jackies yay yay yay  







Saturday


Productive study with kwan and darien and kerwin

Kerwin's obsession with me sigh flips hair






me having design depression on snapchat p/s i was really sad ok



Sunday

my lips are like sugar ok

apple boy



Monday LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL


Mood board for digital essentials

First and most prolly last day of wearing of cap to sch

Study at ACC

yup my kinda 2am face (p/s i'm secretly a lion with my lion mane)




Tuesday

my 2nd i don't feel like wearing anything outfit 




New shoe although it bites and the fucking sole came the fuck off on the first day of wearing that bitch



Wednesday


Save me, I'm drowning





Thursday

No sleep thursday oh wait, no sleep monday tuesday wednesday because submission week :-( Off to airport to study with Chermaine overnight, thanks daddy for the lift. 


Rox came in the morning and us with our 'what is eye bags' stickers yay 

are we pretty yet












Coven with smiley face stickers yay 





mounting my stupid board

The use of photos in my mood board to combine and make a collage and a shirt oh well  

And my very bob marley mounted yay 






And after long hours of pasting, typing, researching and WALA 

it was a relieve completing this damn module AND I DONT EVEN CARE ANYMORE OMG IT WAS THAT TEDIOUS



Friday

Waited for stupid Jackie as always but yay friday night out with him and richard and their friend. Went to some serangoon bar to chill which was not bad yay








And crashed at Limmmmmmsssssss



Saturday




Off to surprise Don don yay!!!!!!!!


Got a little lost because the whole place was so big but beer is good

Not a musesm kind of person but Don we came here for you ok 







AND YAY AFTER 2 WRONG PLACES YAY HI DON






my handsome boy







Sunday

Guess who's waiting  for the stupid boy again






Monday

H O L I D A Y 
And I don't know what to do with life




Kind of a moody night but yay Bob's Burgers all the way 



Tuesday





So gals 
I need to get a job but I don't want to get a job

Thats the only thing that has been lingering in my mind ever since school ended, too much time is bad bad bad

ok jk maybe also 

what should I do when I'm home



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment