Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

August 17, 2014

cold feet

my toes are cold 

this feeling is a little too familiar 
i think it was the time when i had my very first heartbreak 

i'm dreaming 
i'm in a big cube 
it's so spacious and wide 
all the four walls are in white 

oh i'm wearing white too
it's comfy it's loose and keeps me warm 

i'm sitting in the corner 
is anybody going to come in 
is anybody going to notice me

wait where is the door 
maybe there isn't a door 
even if there is 
maybe i can hide 

i can camouflage 
i can be invisible among the whiteness of everything 

maybe thats all i want to be 
not some big shot earning big money 
not some ordinary artist down the street

but just 
maybe i want to be invisible 
yes it sounds pretty alright 

i can escape 
from everybody and everything 

i won't be able to see myself in the reflection 
i can even escape from myself 

i can live aimlessly 
with nothing but invisibly

now i'm in doubt 
i'm always in doubt 

do i want to be invisible 
do i want to hide 

my toes are really cold



No comments:

Post a Comment