Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

April 27, 2012

We just don't seem to be talking like how we used to




Hey guys. Yup, it has been longgggggggggg since I updated. Not so long but long lah. :/ I nothing to talk about, just busy with fucking studies, revisions and incomplete tons of homework. I'm so lazy to study. :/ 
I do know it's wrong saying I hate studying as many other poorer kids out there don't even get a chance to study. And well, here I am saying how much I hate studying. Whatever. I can't be bothered anyway. I'm to tired for that.
Yup, it's Friday today. Usually, I'll be like TGIF TGIF. Now seriously, Friday just any other day. I feel even more exhausted during Fridays. But I like the feeling that I'll be able to sleep in on Saturday. Idk man.
Argh just a little update and a short video I recorded in chinese class today. Hahahahaha, sorry, I was too bored. :/




xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment