Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

April 07, 2012

Say you’ll miss me?

Hello guys! Went to help out Don's mom yesterday, Friday. Painted her kindergarten with Don, Nuraishah, Nasyitah and XianKai! Didn't know them like super well, so a little awkward though.......... Idk. 




Went to AMK to watch Titanic 3D @ 8.45pm. Idk how should I describe this movie though. But the 3D effects wasn't really effective, but the movie was justtttttttttt........................... You know what I mean. ;) Daddy sent me and Don home! Watched The Vow on funshion at night, well, didn't really like it though, it didn't touched me. Prolly cause Titanic was too good compared to The Vow? idk. 


I've mention before I got my new contacts on Instagram! :))))) Super love them, still can't get over them argh. 







Are you tilting your head? ;* hehe





twitta profile picta!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~



lol idk sry




lol idk sorry2

IM COOL LIKE THAT

Absurd Saturday. Hahahahah kidding. Titanic kept using "This is absurd""You're absurd" Hhahahaha idk sorry. The Titanic impact still there. Okayyyy, I got to start doing workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Or maybe not. Idk bye!!!!!!!!!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment