Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

April 29, 2012

Is it wrong to feel right?

Hi guys! Yup! It's Sunday today! Went to study with Don today! Stupid sheep cannot make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bishan Library>Kovan Mac!



Idk, I really love children books! Their so lively and colourful! 







Sorry! I was really boredddddddddddd :( AND HUNGRY! 

Ate Ajisan Ramen and head of to Kovan for ice cream! Don studied a bit while I was enjoying my Mc flurry ice cream and Double Choco! <333333 Anybody want to buy for me now? ;* 




Kk after Mac then home! :) Studied a little bit just to ensure everything is gonna be fine for tmr Chinese papers! Don't really have the Mid Year Exam feel yet....... Hmmm. :/ Maybe I'll feel a little more tense during the other more challenging papers. Not really excited about Mid Year Exams ending, cuz, nah the holiday won't be like any other relaxing holidays, it just means one more step closer to 'N's. 

I heard that for some schools who are having their 'N's and 'O's this year won't have to take Mid Year Examinations. :///// But they will have 2 prelims luh. Hmmm, prelims sound more scarier though. Whatever la! Exam exam lor.

Okay nothing much really! :/ School tmr, good luck for those who are having their Mid Years! <3

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment