Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

May 01, 2011

Who says you're the only one that's hurting.

Don't feel bitter that people remember you only when they need you. 
Feel privileged that you're like a candle, you come to their mind when they're in the dark.




Hey guys! I'm at home nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. English and Chinese paper ended, erm..
Cannot make it lah. :( Doing revision with Don, Josie, Kerwin they. Tmr gonna revise again at
Josie house! But i have tuition at 11.30! Gotta do my mathhhhhhhhh, graphs are killing me.
I think everybody is studying now, so few people online. :/ Oh! And btw! There's music in my
blog already! Thanks to Jane. :) Sorry, if you find the songs irritating but..... I like it! && I've
remove my extention, which is kinda medium length now. S$80 fly lah! Kay lah! Bye!


This was taken after English paper, revising Chinese. :)

This was taken yesterday, after tution, went home change, out. :)

xx, NinetyNinthRose.

No comments:

Post a Comment