Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

May 07, 2011

Behind every bitch is a boy that broke her heart.

People talk about how great love is, but that’s bullshit. Love hurts.


Hey guys! I've been kinda exploring my mouth these days... I guess i'm really bored? :/



Can you guys turn your tongue like this? ;) 

I guess rolling your tongue is the most common one. 

This is something cool!

Can you guys use your tongue touching your nose? :/ Mine is way too far.

Enough of the tongue......... Really stress. Kinda stress. Maybe a little. Cuz of examinations.
The saddest thing is i've fucking flunk my math paper 2. Argh. Gotta do well for paper 1 and
hopefully, it could pull my marks up. Can't wait till exams are over! I wanna fucking play!!!!!

Show you guys something cool. I guess! Cool to me lah! HAHAHHA.

And nope, you're wrong if 'i love you' comes straight to your mind!

HAHHAHHAHHAHA. Expected it? ;)

&&&, I've got my contact lenses!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! 

YES! It is fucking chio red!!!!!!!!

I've bought blue!!!!!! And transparent too. My previous one expired le. & the previous one i 
used, it's not big eye lenses. I got big eye lenses liao!!!!!! 

Kay lah! Ciao people! ;) 

xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment