Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

April 25, 2011

I wonder what is it like to be loved by you.

It's hard to grow up in a world where you
never feel like you're pretty enough.




Hey guys! Went to Vivo with Kitty, Charmaine & Jackie. Caught "A Chinese Ghost Story".
Yes, not bad! The girl is chiochio. Haha! Slack awhile went compass than home! My eye is 
kana bad nowwwwwwwww. I can't see clearly, too much contact lenses i guess?? Or maybe it's expiring! 


This is JOHN! 
He hates taking photos with me. Look how sian he is!
John bleh to the camera! 
1st photo: Kisskiss! 2nd photo: Learning from him. HAHA!
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE PHOTO!!!!!!!
*Johns yawning*
Charmaine, Me, Kitty!
AH KWAN AH.

(rest in kitty cam)




Ohbtw,



MYE

MID YEAR EXAMINATIONS IS HERE! Hell no. :( Guess i really do need to buck up on my 
studies........ Good luck to me and all. Ciao people! ;)


xx,Ninetyninthrose.

No comments:

Post a Comment