Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

April 19, 2011

Loving you is suicide.

I have this fear of every person who i start to like is going to break my heart.

Hey guys! Guess what! I went to find..........................

JUSTIN DREW BIEBER



Today with Kitty & Celine! But unfortunaly.... Sad ttm. Didn't even get a single sight of him!
We went around 3 plus, but instead of camping around the gate side(where jb will drive along)
we went to explore singapore stadium! Argh! But, it was just so close lor. We were just not tall
enough! :( :( Aiyah, went back around 7 plus, lost hope lor. Ate dinner with Kitty. It was our
first meal of the day. I didn't want to eat lor. I kinda feel good not eating anything for a day. :/

Banner we did for JB! 

Went to Hougang mall change right after school!


I swear i love my kukubird sister. <3

Bused home!
Ciao people! Peace! 

xx,Ninetyninthrose.

No comments:

Post a Comment