Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

March 18, 2011

Why keep loving someone who doesn't love you back?

I wonder what if feels like to be one 
of those pretty girls that all of the guys want.

Yes! This's my baby John!

Hey guys! I'm home. :( On a friday! I wasted one day of my holiday, which is today. :/ Tmr
going to church reunion. Hope it will be fun? I can't wait for sunday!!!!!!! I going to get my
2nd _____ ! OMG! Hehe! And after that, there goes the one week holiday. It passed so fast!
Too fast! But i can't wait for sports carnival! Hehe! Okay lah, thats all! Post again on Sun! <3

J!
O!
H!
N! <3

xx,Ninetyninthrose. 
I don't miss you, and you don't miss me. I just miss what we used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment