Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

March 03, 2011

Who now?



Who could i trust?
Who could i rely on?
Who could i lean on?
Who could i talk to?
Who could i tell my secrets?
Who could handle my emotions?
Who could listen?
Who could catch my tears?
Who could care when nobody else did?
Who could be right by my side when i need them?
Who could now when you were the one... 
Since you're gone, i can't rely on anybody any more.
I thought i was strong, but those words just hurt me so badly.
Why?
I'm i all alone now?
Was i really happy or is it just temporary?
Are they real or fake?
Are they two-sided?
Are they the ones.... I don't think so...


Who can i go to now...


xx,Ninetyninthrose.

No comments:

Post a Comment