Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

March 06, 2011

Let the rights one in, let the old dreams die, let the wrong ones go.

She says she's fine, but she's going insane. 
She says she feels good, but she's in a alot of pain. 
She say it's nothing, but it's everything. 
She says she's okay, but really she's not.


Hi guys! Yup! I went out with these babes today! We went bugis to get my ear piece! And
guess what!! I love it ttmzxzx! I got the RED one! 3 for $10, okay lah. You don't see cheap 
cheap but the sound it's like a loud kay! Kitty went to get her RED shoes! After that we went
to clark quey to get shinee sticky! But too bad, no stock. :( Aiya! If have nichkhun one, i 
confirm plus chop chop chop buy all! ;S Ate at compass point, bused home! Peiyi & kitty is 
downstairs with their friends. IM ANTI-SOCIAL!!!!!!! ;) Luvmybabes!
P/S: I change my link! It's same as my twitter username too!





Yup! As you can see, they loveeeee their PEACE ring!

xx,Ninetyninthrose.
We fear rejection, want attention, crave affection, and dream of perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment