Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

February 04, 2011

I wish that my life was like a Disney movie, having the happily ever after with the one you love.

True love does not come by finding the perfect person, 
but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.




Hey guys! It's my birthday today, hehehehe. Needa thanks everybody who wished happy birthday to me.
And also Thanks don, kerwin, shirmaine, josie, kaitien, mingfen, KITTY, jeremy for celebrating my advance
birthday. And my cousins and auntys for celebrating mine yesterday! :) & the bad thing to have birthday 
on chinese new year is that you dont get extra ang baos even if it's your birthday!
so dead! I still have 3 english newspaper articles to do on cny lor! :( Tsk. Kay lah! PHOTOS! :)

Kitty, Mummy, Me & Daddy. :)

Me & Cousin Karin. :)

Cousin Kylie & Karen. :) Their PSLE this year! HAHAH!

\
AND MY KITTY KWAN!!!!!!


Lastly,


My precious one. :)

xx,Screwedup-heartzx.
Love leaves a memory that nobody can steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment