Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

February 17, 2011

I just keep hearing people blame love. But love doesn’t walk away, people do.

Nickhun Horvejkul 닉쿤 


Hi guys! It's quite some time i update hereeeee. Well, school's tough. :/ I have to study alot. 
And i still have uncompleted homeworks! Wish me luck that i could finish it soon. Can't wait 
for Sunday. It's my only sleep-all-i-want day! I need to sleep!! Why can't i get enough sleep?
Too much tests/homeworks = Lacking of sleep!!
Lacking of sleep!! = Pimples+EyeBags!!!!
Killers! Oh my khun! Self note: I.NEED.TO. EXERCISE.FOR.2.4KM. Can die!!! :( Shit! It's
9! Gtg complete the left over homework! Bye! ;) 


You talked and treated me like I'm the only girl in the world. 
I felt special at that moment, then I realize you did that to every girl.
I have and must forget you. I hate you? I need to hate you.


xx,Screwedup-heartzx.

No comments:

Post a Comment