Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

May 06, 2010

You've been my Sunshine, when all my clouds were gray (:

Hi blog readers. (:  I'm back in action! MYE is really crazy. I'm trying my best for science! ):
Went to facebook, and found sth really interesting and true written by JosieMei :

" The difference between school and life? 
In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. 
In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson. "


So true right?! Lol lol lol. Went for science remedial just nao. Lunched with baby, nixon and
jiarong first. Than went back to school. Jiarong left early. And left me, baby and nixon to study!
Remedial, kinda fun i guess? I didn't regret going. C: End around 5 ? Had a 1 hour talk with 
ms how with baby and nixon. Laughs. Its just between "four walls". ^^ Headed to bus at
around 6 plus. Bused home with baby, and i'm home! Really chiong-ing for science for this MYE.
Jiayou to meeee! And Baby too! (L) Okehzxzx, thats all! I wanna study nao! BYEBYE! :D
Shortshortshortshortshortshort post! HEHE! :) 

The stars lean down to kiss you, and I lie awake and miss you. 
Girl and guy, blah and nah.It's strange but that's make me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment