Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

May 16, 2010

Cherish every chance you've got. Idolize them,
don't feel remorse when it's gone.

LOVE PUTS THE FUN IN TOGETHER, THE SAD IN APART, AND THE JOY IN A HEART.


Hello blog readers, ohyupyupyup. I'm back for a proper post kay! :D Exams are over, i can
take my own sweet time on th comp. Wheeeee. I like. (: Went out with baby and darylthong
today. Met baby at his house staircase and took 27 to tampiness to watch movie. Waited to 
daryl there. Caught th Ip man 2. Great show. (Y) I was there " omgomgomg " Lol! Than, slack
around there. Had a looooooooong time deciding what to eat for dinner. Tampiness mall was
just too crowed! OMG. Saturdays.. ~ About 9 plus, took 27 again to changi airport. It was th 
guys idea. :/ But, it was rather fun?? Never been there for like 3 or 4 years i guess? Slack and
walk around there. About 11 plus, took bus back to compass. Yawns. Shall not elaborate. Lrt
with baby home. Homed @ 12.06. (: Tomorrow going out with Josie Mei to buy things. Hehe.
Its 2.00 am sharp nao. I don't think i can wake up tml. Opps. Baby is sleeping nao! (L) (:
okay nao, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Post proper enoughhh? ^^

I don't need anything, just you would brighten my day. (:
@ Screwedup-heartzx.

No comments:

Post a Comment