Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

May 16, 2010

My heart is racing because of your existance.

Hello bloggerzxxzx. I'm back. Yupyupyup. Went out with Josie Mei just nao. Woke up late. 
Was late. Sorry mei!! :X Went to _____ buy thing. WTFWTFWTF. We walked like one whole
whole in th fucking big shopping center just to find th thingthing! Wtfffffff. Josie complain she
walked till leg pain. Hahahhas. Than went to Kovan to print photos. Than Mei intro some 
japanese food to eat? Niceeeee. (: She headed for bus home, and me mrted by myself home. 
So lonely right! D': LOL. Tml going out with baby to daryl's house. Hopefully? <3  BYEEEE! 
Click click click click click my nuffnang pleaseeeeee. )': & & & & & & & , 


_|_ YOU BITCH.
& & & & & & & & & & & & &,




A Big Big Big Thank You for Josie Mei for 
accompanying me today for ______ ! :D

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & , 
Please support! Rate, comment, fav?????????? (:


His cooling hands, His warm hug, & His sweetest kiss, 
just simply addicts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment