Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

January 05, 2013

What do you do to love yourself better?

Hey guys! Hmmm I guess it has been long :) Yes it was long!!!! The last time I posted was a year ago!!!!! Okay enough with this type of joke :/ Hmmmm I guess here I goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my first post of 2013 :)

Rewinding back to 2012---------------------

Jingle jingle~~~~

Celebrated Christmas eve with Darien, Kerwin and Joseph! Thanks Darien for inviting me and Joseph to your family dinner. Hmmmmm I thought I would have been celebrating Christmas eve with my pillows because Kitty was at her chalet and I can't have dinner with her :( It's kind of sad too because everybody was having their dinner with their family....... But argh forget it we don't celebrate Christmas anyways. So went drinking with Darien and Kerwin! Met a new "friend" hahahah she was really cool though.
-no pictures for Christmas eve-

On Christmas day went to work as usual then met up with Josie, Kerwin and Marcus! 



And thanks guys for celebrating Christmas with me :') I would have been crying to my pillows that night thinking why isn't that fucking girl at home to celebrate Christmas with me after all it's a family thing right? Walked around blah and manage to catch the last lrt home!

Merry belated Christmas dear followers <3 Hope ya all spent it well?

------------------------------------------------------------

Suppose to have chalet on the 26 27 28 but did not manage to book it! So went to Darien's place on the 27 for sleepover :)








Marcus, Josie and Kerwin left half way :( But didn't drink much but everybody did got a little high. Hmmmm nothing much though watched some movies chit chat a little. Left his place on 28th with Hez!

------------------------------------------------------------

AND COUNT DOWN OF 20 FUCKING 12 :)

Last day of work fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! But I know I will miss working once I start schooling again :( It's both tiring though but idk. Met them at Plaza sing for dinner! :)











Then head down to Marina Barrage! I swear the train was crrrrrrazzzzzzyyyyyyyyy. And we went there quite late so it's really crowded!!!! And the bus took a really long time :(



But we made it in the end :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(Thanks Don for the photos)


















It really amaze me how lights work. They just look beautiful no matter how untidy they are.



2012 GROUP PHOTO :)

Problem? ;)



2013 GROUP PHOTO (1)

2013 GROUP PHOTO (2)

TeeeeeeeHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I guess I uploaded almost everything that Don posted up on Facebook haha! Although the pictures are all kind of blurry but I think the lights made them look really really nice. And I don't have any fireworks pictures :( But they were really pretty though!!!! I should have took some damn.

Oh! And Kwan was there too :) And she gave me the tightest hug evaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So high a little around there (shall not elaborate) and went off Marina! Going back was looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong because everybody was rushing to go back to catch the last train or sth! Then slack at rivervale with Kerwin, Marcus and Rozanne and co. Haha suppose to drink though but for some reasons we couldn't :/ But it was still a pretty sick night :)

So thank you Kwan, Don, Josie, Kerwin, Marcus, Darien, Hezron, WanYing and Sherlene for making the start of 2013 a fucking amazing one :)

------------------------------------------------------------



AND BAMMMMMMMMM

Back to mother fucking school. I guess school would be pretty fun but the rules just screw every single fun of it up. Everybody is saying secondary 5 would be tough and so on, oh well, let's just see how hard it goes I guess. But I'm glad to be back to my friends :) And grats to Kerwin for getting into Poly foundation program! Proud of ya!


------------------------------------------------------------


Hey guys. Um what I've posted above was kind of what I was suppose to blog a few days back but it got delayed for some stuff sorry. You can tell I was feeling kind of hype about blogging those stuff but now I'm feeling like fucking shit.

I really really really............... argh forget it I don't wish to post it here either.

What do you do when you're feeling useless? What do you do when you're feeling like shit? What do you do when you don't feel like talking to anybody at all? What do you do when you're feeling lonely? What do you do when you want to cry it all out but you can't? What do you do when you want to stop the tears? What do you do to show people that you're not weak? What do you do when you want to show others you're strong and that you can handle yourself? What do you do when you want to share your problems with people yet you're afraid? What do you do to show people you're happy but deep down you're really sad? What do you do to comfort yourself? What do you do when you want to sleep the sadness away but all the negative thoughts are stopping you? What do you do when you're sad? What do you do when you don't feel good enough to be alive? What do you do when you're really tired of life? What do you do when you really want to stop yourself from breathing? What do you do to get someone who you really despise to leave your life? What do you do to make yourself emotionless? What do you do to make yourself numb from all these pain? What do you do to love yourself better?
What do you do.................

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment