Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

December 14, 2012

The lesser you depend on others, the lesser it will hurt being alone.


Hey guys! I said I would come back when I'm feeling better right, I am quite now but still have not clear that mess that is happening in my life right now though. Hmmm, I have no idea what to blog actually. I have so many photos stored in my computer hahaha they're waiting for me to blog them out. So here we go by random events okay!

_________________________________________________________________________________

This was when I went drinking with Kerwin and Jiarong. Dinnered with Kerwin at Hot Tomato before heading to JiaRong's place. This was quite long ago already! I think around November because I was still working at Compass!



Went Ikea to walk around first because it was still kind of early!

Kids! Remember to eat your veggies okay!!!!!!!! Or they will grow this big and haunt you!!!!1


Sorry for fat face. Ikea's ice creammmmmmmm. Apparently Kerwin and Jiarong hate it hahah

Then went to Jiarong's house void to lepak with his bro and friends. Hmmmmmm nothing much actually then finally went to Jiarong's house to catch movies and drink wine hahahahaa. Thanks JiaRong for the wine. Didn't drink too much though so no awkward drunk moments hahaha. I remembered when Darien Don and I were drunk at the chalet haha we screamed like mother fuckers.






Kerwin likes showing off the wine bottle hahahah hmmmm not really a fan of wine though.

So his brother's friends came and watched a movie together blah blah blah then next day went to work all shaggy and shitty and stuff argh

_________________________________________________________________________________

Okay I have no idea how to arrange my photos in order so this is all the cam whores you get when you're working with girls hahaha. And trust me there's a lot more I just picked out a few hahahaha



Kisses!









Haha this was jeans day :)


Awwww I miss Kylie now :( She's off to Thailand with all my other cousins. I WANNA GO THAILAND SHOPPING TOO DAMN IT. :( We usually use her phone to camwhore haha cause iphone 5's quality is much better.












_________________________________________________________________________________

Soooo this is the time when we went to prawning! 5th dec hehe






Rented 3 rods and we caught like asdfghjkl 50-60 plus!!!!!!! :D Damn epic. Maybe cause the people there put a lot of prawns in the tank and it was quite empty at that time. If you're prawning at Punngol Haibin you can try to go there around 3-4pm plus! :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hmmmm on 11th dec I think! Went drinking with Joseph Darien and Hezron because it was Hezron's birthday! Met them after work. Nothing much actually 



Broke the first glass wahahahahaahahha :/ oh drank @ Plaza sing's cafe cartel 


 Then cabbed to Joseph place dropped them off then sent Darien home cause he was drunk as fuck zzzzz. Then dear picked me up from his place then went to his place :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, finally haha sorry for all the random shit. So something recent is went to prawning with Kitty and dear after work! 

We went there from 11 plus - 1 plus! Don't go there around that timing!!!!!! The prawns are little as fuck as the place is kind of crowded too. But the picture that you're looking at now below, we only caught half of them for freaking 3hrs. But there's this kind uncle who gave us his prawns hehe! I think he catch for fun only :) 



Then after prawning ermmmmmmmmmmm walked from punggol then to sengkang. Hmmm nothing much already.  Complicated.

_________________________________________________________________________________

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! That's all for photos! I don't think it's counted as a lot to you guys! But I blogged for at least an hour and you guys will be reading this for less then 10 mins haha! 

So looking forward to Sunday! Going to get ink with Kitty :) It has been a while. And on Monday will be results day! Not really expecting anything because I know I won't do so good either because I screwed my english and prelim maths. Just looking forward to my o levels math results. 

Hmmmm I guess I will blog on Sunday I guess! See first! Bye! 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment