Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

November 03, 2012

"What's life without a little risk?"

BOO.

Hey guys! :) I'm back to blog about Halloween just like I said. And yes, I cannot emphasize how fucking amazing was halloween!!!!!!!! 



p/s: thanks Don for uploading the awesome pictures

Hmmm, so Don came to my house in the afternoon for make up and stuff. Blah blah blah, it was really kind of fail make up but aiya what you expect from a non professionist. hehe




With our make up kind of done i guess..........



Josie and Marcus came afterwards then off to fucking town! We planned to take a cab there actually but 1) there wasn't any cabs 2) we had 5 of us 3) no money la sia. So we took the MRT and I swear, so many fucking pairs of eyes staring at me and Don hahahaha




And shortly after awhile, little miss sexy Rozanne came :) 2nd round of make up time!!!

Haha yes as you can see we were doing it in a handicapped restroom


Jigsaw, evil clown, sexy miss skeleton 

Some guy who wanted to take a picture with us hahaha


Then 3rd round of make up as miss syarah came :) Then swensens dessert buffet with the guys


Evil clown, sexy skeleton, hot joker



Then around the malls with 4th round of make up for little miss kitty cat



THEN GROUP PICTURE BABY

So sorry cause i think my goddamn fat thighs ruined the pic fuck



i think for once i look creepy here 


Because kwan looks cute here 

Walked around Orchard more then off to the MRT again!




ugly clown, nice leggys creepy smile girl, sadistic jigsaw, hot joker, sexy skeleton




So I guess that's it haha. Not a lot of photos but damn halloween was good. Thanks to my lovely friends for making this happen hehe.

________________________________________________________________________________


Okay enough of madness, now back to reality! Had been working this few weeks nothing special but I got my fucking pay I've been longing for!!!!!! And guess what, hard work didn't pay off, 1.9k baby hehe. Not boosting about it, but just very proud that I managed to earn some money which I can support myself for a month. 

Soooo, what had happened this week is thatttttttttttt-------------------




stayed over at Josie's place with Kerwin. Hmmmm and we brought a fucking party to Josie's. haha. Nothing much but just watching singapore stupid dramas, idk i just hate them. And worst part again that I had to go to work straight after tonning. Tell me about it, I never learn.

And now, today, I'm at a Pasir ris bungalow that one of my mum's friend booked for her. Staying over here from 2-6 nov with my cousins yay. And another great news is Kitty is coming home tmr!!!!!!!!!! She went to KL for her netball trip just so you know. So nothing else reallyyyyy so bye guys



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment