Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

November 21, 2012

Kiss it all better.



Hey guys! I really need to update this blog of mine haha! Not that I was lazy to blog or anything okay it's cause I was really really busy with work and stuff. Okay..... So I'll blog about those events that had happen cause mostly my holiday is about me working.

FAMILY CHALET POST:
So my last blog post was about Halloween and I did mention at the end of the post that I was at a chalet! Yup so here we gooooooo

The chalet room is mother fucking nice!!!!! scroll down and you'll know why!!!!!


TADA!!!!!! See the small area somewhat bench stuff around the window area?

Nope not this

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To those vampire diaries watchers out there!!! What does this looks like?!?!?! Elena's room!!!!!! I was acting like I was in the show hahaha using my lappy there a bit classy you mei you?!?!

Nothing but sunflowers.

Nothing much one the first day! Day 2 when kitty and kylie came :) eh or is it day 3! I'm not too sure. We went swimming in the beach!



Both of us were just crazy haha swimming half naked in the open beach in daylight







Okay now I'm really not sure what happened! I forgot alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! But I know I was dreading to leave there. I really want to live near a beach or sth like that! With my cousins!!!!!! hmmmm but wait long also dont have la. So enough of chalet! Now..............

TONNING POST:
Tonning with the guys! Had my side shaved again cause seriously cannot stand it when it starts growing zz. Cannot imagine how ugly I would look when school reopens and I have to tie my hair up.



Dinnered with them after work

Then went to kovan lan with Kerwin and Marcus for bloody 6hrs. At least I know how to play LoL already ahahaha. Goddamn tired. And once again I had to head to work straight after tonning.



GREYSON CHANCE POST:
Hmmmmm so what's nexttttttt is MTV SESSIONS ft. GREYSON FUCKING CHANCE. Okay sorry baby, it's Greyson Chance. Thanks Don for winning those two tickets and giving them to me and kitty!!!!!!!







Was kind of pissed because the weather was shitty and we both had our make up on.


But we made it there in the end :)



i think im one mother fucking lucky bitch.


I went to see him before once at St James Power Station with the guys and we made a huge poster :) But this time nah we didn't, but I felt kind of bad! So I doodled these on my phone! Hahahah and I was just swaying my phone left to right, and I fucking swear he saw my fucking phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








I wanna touch his face :( It's like smooooooooth and pinchable!!! okay sorry


And after that session went off with Kitty cause her heels were killing her hahaahah.

WORK POST:
So work work work la la la~




Okay I still have a lot of things to blog about omg. Hmmm I'll blog the another two chalet (friends and another family one) in another post! I'm so tired now! Sorry for just spamming all the photos here, aiya but what they say a picture tells a thousand words right??? So I'll see you guys soon!!!!! HOPEFULLY!


xx

2 comments:

  1. hey, can I know where is this chalet located at? (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! It's at Pasir ris PA bungalow :)

      Delete