Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

November 27, 2009

Im afraid that the gap between us will get wider.

Hello people, 
long post ahead oh ! (heartzx)

Neo Pei Yi :
thank you for always being there for me .
thank you for baring with all my fucking attitudes .
thank you for accompanying me when i'm bored .
thank you for forgiving and forgetting all my mistakes .
thank you for buying food for me when i'm hungry .
Remember first time you came to my house and we played
water like siao zha bors . Remember the time you accompany me
to Amk HQ and had a heart to heart talk after that . Remember the time
we bought popcorn and nachos to the staircase and watched
a greatgreatgreat "movie" . I really had fun those time , thank you.
Once couples , forever couples.
and lastly ... 
Thank you for being my couple. :D

Shirmaine Ong Hui Yu :
twintwintwintwintwintwintwintwintwin.
Have fun to your trip to Korea and take care !
i will miss you alright ! :)

Aaron Lee Chang Yang :
29 Oct 09, was the day we started. My heart belongs to you and a gave
all my love i could to you. I loved you boy, i really do. We went
to watch 2012 together. You put your hands around me and i lied on
your shoulders. How i wish time got pause there , i can never forget how
sweet was the moment. Aaron Lee , you were mine that time. Will you be
mine forever ? But sweet and happy moments never last . After a few
weeks my cb father knew about our relationship and demanded a break up.
So i was forced to sent that fucking email to you. I went to my room and
tears had never stop flowing from my eyes. You're the first boy that made
me cried so much for. The whole night i had been thinking about you.
Hoping that you would not receive the email. Imaginations went wild, i dont
want to end our relationship just like that . I don't want to leave you baby .
The whole night , i realized that i love you more than i thought . I was tired,
tired of crying , tears from my cheeks had all dried up. I thought to myself,
"Kirstie Kwan , stop thinking already . Tomorrow will be a better day. " I closed
my eyes trying to forget all the single thing about today. Unfortunately, i can't ...
I can't bring myself to forget , it's just too fast. I started praying that our relationship
will continue and wishing it could be faster the next day so i could call you.
All those sweet innocent kisses had been running through my mind. I slept ,
pretending you were just beside me... Remember the time we went to Anchorvale CC,
the whole night i was with you and you were just right beside me.. I still could
remember you gave me a kiss on my cheek and sent me home later. Thank you
baby ... The next day,  i called you and finally i could hear your voice. :D
I was relieved .. We chatted awhile , afterwards we ended our conversation.
Babybaby, although i don't have alot of time to accompany you. But i will always
be there for you .. I Love You .

Mummy :
im sorry that i caused you alot of troubles .
im sorry that i shouted and scream at you alot .
im sorry that i'm not a good daughter .
i regret what i done wrong , im sorry.

Ok done , thats all .
Hurhur, not very very long lah  ! 
Whats over is over , lets look ahead for the future .
lovelovelove (:



No comments:

Post a Comment