Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

November 20, 2009

Cast your fears inside and know you can survive.

kirstieisBACK,
Went darylthong house slack with baby and donkey today.

Dont you think we're all falling apart?
Like last time we all seem really really close.
But now, it isnt anymore. I really miss those time we had.
Watching movie together, shopping together, even
gossiping together is fun with you all.
Recalling those memories, they were the best days of
my life. Laughs. Are we all changing ?
Can anyone bring us close back together,
just like last time? ):


/♥ 
I WANT PKS BACK ! ):
hope couple and twin see this.. 

edited.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment