Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

August 02, 2009

I can fool th world , but nvr my heart .

TODAY , sunday

Blogger doesnt allow me to post photos again ):
idk why siaaa .. damn bad , couple just left my house today .

YESTERDAY , saturday

kitty and me both poned 2 tuitions ..
went out with peiyi , wanting , jia rong to play L4D ! (:
later kitty joined us :D and jia rong went some where , than we 4 go
punggol beach , omg .although its damn dirty but th water is clear .
than bout 2 wanting left us and peiyi,kitty and me went to steal slippers (:
cause kitty shoe "spoil" haha . we quickly take 1 "nice" pair than run .
hahah , later went to pasir ris beach <3 played with water .
kitty need to go for tuition ,but couple and me dont want go yet and kitty dont want go alone .
so she poned . bad kitty . than played played , jia rong come find us .
cause his house live nearby .than played bout 5 plus we went home wet . took loads of photos but too bad ..
than mother very angry cause kitty teacher call her than tell her kitty poned .
she cal kitty and call her immediatly go home , so couple came to my house too ,
and stayed over .

YESTERDAY TH YESTERDAY , friday

after sch , nth on .
twin went to met her friends, so i pei couple wait until her dance ended .
i cant go in th room cause no where to sit so i went walking around like a mad dog .
saw claudia'kokocrunch ! (: than she have CO so i go 4th floor lo . helped adeline.g do work .
than went walking around again . saw dingning and wanting (: than finally it was 5 .
couple ended , met her bought a drink and went to pick up her nephew JORDON <3
slack at compass and help him do his work . no kick la (: than they went to my house downstair .
met kitty on th lrt , than homed together . than went to coffee shop to eat , couple father came .
than eat together than homed (:

YESTERDAY TH YESTERDAY TH YESTERDAY , thursday

couple came my house , we played fire ! (:
with kitty and made some bo liao de videos than bout 8 plus she went home .


BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment