Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

March 29, 2015

I think I'm going crazy

crazy
ˈkreɪzi/
informal
adjective
  1. 1.
    mad, especially as manifested in wild or aggressive behaviour.
    "Stella went crazy and assaulted a visitor"
    synonyms:mad, insane, out of one's mind, deranged, demented, not in one's right
    mind, crazed, lunatic, unbalanced, unhinged,unstable, disturbed, distracted,
    mad as a hatter;

I think i'm going crazy 
I think i'm mad inside my head 
I think i'm driving myself insane 
I think i'm out of my fucking mind 
I think i'm a deranged timebomb
I think i'm suffering from dementia due to distress 
I think i'm not in the right mind
I think i'm crazed on my thoughts 
I think i'm a lunatic 
I think i'm mentally unbalance
I think i'm acting on my unhinged mind 
I think i'm unstable 
I think i'm a little bit disturbed 
I think i'm too distracted 
I think i'm mad as a hatter 

No comments:

Post a Comment