Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

February 09, 2014

Happy 18th (2/3 legal) Birthday to me


Hey guys. Yup dedicating this blog post to my 18th birthday because it was incredibly awesome.

(Oh and p/s yes I have golden/ blonde hair I'll blog about it soon maybe after this post?)

Why 2/3 legal you ask. 
1/3 is when you're 16, when we are able to watch NC16 movies and girls are 'legal' to have premarital sex, willingly of course. 
2/3 is when you're 18, tattoos, cigarettes, M18 movies, driving test, partying all such.
And lastly 3/3 when you're 21, that's when you're fully legal and can literally ignore your parents and do whatever the fuck you want to. 

But don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be 2/3 legal and 18!!!!!!!!!! :-D I'm just saying though haha.

So let me explain why am I wearing my working attire at my 18th birthday party, because it was a surprise duh haha. Kwan and my friends planned my schedule on 3rd of feb with our manager to make sure that I was the only one among us working full shift and yep I was lonely and tired as hell. 

Daddy came to pick me up as usual but he said he had to go pick Kwan up at Pasir ris, it was a little fishy because he was on the phone with kitty (talking alot abit too much) because usually he would just ask her to send her location and that's it. Coming to think of it, he made it very very VERY clear and exaggerated that he needed to pick Kwan up from Pasir ris haha. But still I didn't know what was going on la, I just thought he had a good mood.

And the next minute I saw Don and Rozanne at the bus stop where we were suppose to 'pick Kwan up' haha. And.............





Yup they blind folded me all the way to the chalet (which I completely had no idea)

and then................................. *poop poop pop popp wheeeeet wheeeeeeeeet woooooooo popppoppopopopopop* (whistles and party poppers sounds hahaha)


BALLOONS BALLOONS AND MORE BALLOONS 

Thank you Rozanne for doing this pretty handmade deco hehe I'm keeping it!!!


And my Kwan looking satisfied that they got me by surprise haha



(yup this is why work attire haha)


haha preparing for group photo taking

<3





Thank you guys for coming down too! And thank you Fiora in helping Kitty with all these preparations!!!! 


And photo with everybody!!!! Felt so blessed at that point :-)










ya my face is red and i don't know why hahahah nope we haven't even started drinking 







hehe and my dear kwan kwan





AND PRESENTS :-) p/s 2014

2012 on my 16th birthday 



haha i think i was about to cry

Thank you my dear girls :-)

mini vodkas from Darien and Zhen Xing! :)

And teehee!!! MOREMOREMORE BALLOOOONS


the floor was dirty but i just had to do this hahhhaaa

Went to bathe and change into some clean clothes because I smelt like fried fish haha

And of course must selfie with balloon ~_~





And straight away gambling den hahahahaha





Okay and awhile later birthday drinking time :-) 


to be honest I really can't remember much from last night because I was dead drunk. I think I really scare away Kwan's friends, I don't think anybody wanna drink with me anymore :-( From what my friends told me I was kind of really terrible.
-> I kept screaming and shouting dk about what 
-> I kept demanding stuff from ppl hahaha
-> I vomited on myself and Wanying and Rozanne had to bathe for me 
-> I vomited on the bed so nobody slept beside me haha
-> I was just gone hahahahahahahaaa

So I don't have any photos but here's what Yeehao took hahahha

the irony of the photo and yes the toilet floor is very VERY dirty 

Next morning woke up with a terrible headache and my head was spinning. Thought I could sleep through the afternoon but no, my Don, Kenny and the rest were playing poker in my room bloody hell!! But I woke up anyways 


Kwan went out awhile while her friends went back, lepak awhile and had an afternoon BBQ session which was FUCKING hot like super uper hot. You won't even know where the heat come from man from the su or from the bbq pit. But what to do had to finish the food.

I know my hair cannot make it hahaha I haven't properly showered and brushed my teeth yet hahaha










Lepak/ gamble till the evening/ night, wanted to play water bombs or head to the beach but everybody was busy gambling so oh well haha

check out my new pandora ;-) by kwanny hehe









Kwan really spent ALOT on my 18th birthday sigh how to repay her for her 18th birthday hahahah I need to book one whole club hahahaha actually good idea hor

BBQ at night. One thing I really hate about BBQ though because it's always the one or two person doing the job cooking all that etc and there's ALWAYS left overs bloody hell. Next time we should just chill and call pizza.











side track my pretty polka dot pink paper plates hehe you can get them from daiso










hehe replying my kylie low instagram 















And since it's chinese new year too so loh hayyyyyyyyyyyy yay :-D Thank you mummy for getting one for us






And after loh hay, my preddy preddy cake :-)





one second this and the other that wah laaaaa



Trying out how the cake taste like because I havent even try yet then Rozanne smashed it to my face alr :( 

Went to wash up blah blah oh ya, the chalet that Kwan booked was Hometeam NS I won't recommend it or whatever though because it's closing down soon and although it's big and fully air conditioned, it's really dirty. Not like ghostly dirty lah, like dust dirty. And maybe a little creepy.

And finally the end of my birthday haha. It got kind of bored afterwards because people were playing mahjong and everybody sian of ban luck already so we tried finding stuff/ games to play 









Philips pan promo 
*Everything taste better with Philips!*


Watched Mama with the rest who're not playing mahjong haha. I think it was a really nice show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although some fell asleep half way tsk. It's not the scary la, but it's nice :-) And sad haha.

Lepak until 6am plus and suddenly our posting results for which poly/ite will we be going was sent to one of us. So we decided to wait, so slowly we received one by one! But I couldn't wait any longer so I slept haha but mine came around 8 anyways. Don't think I would say it here but if you ask me personally I would :-) 

Mummy came to fetch us home and check us out!

Always kind of envied girls who carried really big pink balloons but now hehehehehe your turn to be jealous of me bitches




And if you think it's over.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................




Worked for the night shift and when I came home...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................







*BAM MOTHER FUCKERS*

Came home with my room door closed, causally asked Kwan why is our room door close while opening the door and turning on the lights, suddenly "SURPRISE" knnb man I got mini heart attack

Here's the video, 2:35 to the part where I said 'why our room door close ah' and ps, that's a corn in my hand



So my guys bought me a fucking customized nicki minaj pink fixie!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and Kwan AGAIN too hehheehhe. 
AND YUP I'M IN MY WORKING CLOTHES AGAIN -__- by the way you go guys, you wanted my reaction and there you have it.

All in all, 

Thank you all for your present and cards guys, I really love them a lot!

Don, Kerwin, Josie, Marcus, Rozanne, Wanying, Darien, YeeHao, ZhanXing Jiarong, KaiYi.
Thank you all for celebrating my 18th even though I was a little party popper before my birthday not wanting to make it a big fuss haha. But still I really really really appreciate it and LOVE it alot and it was memorable! (although my bday night was 2/3 can't recall...... and the fact that some of you lost money due to gambling hahah) And this might be the last chalet before we all split to our different paths, but no matter how different our paths are, or how long the journey is, I hope you guys remember to go back to the same path where we walked together okay. Cheers to more drinking sessions and to buangkok!!!!!!!!!!!
And my dear Jo, your card is not ugly okay I really love yours, your card gave me all goosebumps and chills which is a good thing!!!!!1

And for Fiora, Calvin, Kenny you guys might not see this but thank you for coming down and even helping Kitty with all these stuff. I hope I didn't scare you guys off with my drunkenness, I'm not always like that okay I swear!!! My drinking is not bad one, it's just that night haha. So hopefully since we're all in the same school the next few years, lets go drinking again wahahaha and I'm going to get you guys drunk first before getting myself drunk teehee.

TO MY DEAREST KWAN BAOBEI, wo de tian ah. Please ah my 21st birthday DON'T PLAN ANYTHING I scared you book a plane for me hahaha :'D Sorry for being a pain in the ass when it got nearer to my birthday and me always asking you about this and that idk. I'm sorry for always asking you to watch grey's with me and do stuff for me when you already have your hands full planning this. I really have no idea how to thank you and how the hell did you manage to keep this from me hahah. I really did have fun and enjoyed all the stuff you had planned and I loved the fact that you enjoyed with me too. I love you kwan, my sister, my best friend, my shopping buddy, my grey's kaki, my cat, my travelling buddy, my 1/3 food hunter, and my person <3

And thank you to the rest of you who wished me on calls, msg, instagram, twitter, facebook and personally!!! Thank you all mua mua mua! 








(Will blog about how my hair magically turned gold/blonde and my cny!)
ciao!



xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment