Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

June 05, 2013

What if I can't forget you?

Hi guys :-) It has been quite awhile. Exam period is finally over and I've completed my Chinese 'O' level which was totally -__- Really don't wanna say too much about it already LATER PPL SAY I COMPLAIN. HOR?

So here's the usual.

x

I forgot when was this!!!!! But met up with my baby Kylie with Kwan :)





And because everywhere at AMK hub dining places were so damn full we went to eat NewYork :-)













And went to catch Fast and Furious 6!!!!!!!!! WHICH WAS TOTALLY SICK AS HELL GODDAMN. (sick= awesome) 

AND AND AND


I'M SUPER IN LOVE WITH VIN DIESEL. UFGH. I want to marry him and have his kids and hold his muscles every day :-( wahhhhhh he's so fineeeeeeeeeee

Okay calming my tits down. The movie ended quite late so home!







x

I forgot when was this also zzz. But went to study with Don at Punggol Mac, then Marcus came over and went cycling after that! Oh ya! It's a Saturday! I remember I had work :)


Haha they both look so cute :-) Like gay couple. But too bad la Marcus taken hor jo




Cycled to Punggol end! To the horse farm! We cycled by the road which had down slopes which were so damn fun!!!!! But I guess I was lucky enough I didn't fall :)



We went to grab a bite also :) @ Bacon and Booze.



And we managed to get the drinks too surprisingly :-)







Cycled to Don's condo, met up with Kerwin also. And it was the most tedious journey ever my damn butt was aching as hell oh my god I was complaining how much I needed I butt massage.


And we went swimming :) with our sweaty clothes hahahaa and the guard chased us out because their pool was closing





Chat a little and daddy came to fetch his princess home :)

x

Study dates with Kwan @ Anchorvale CC (all the days combine) Oh our school was having Chinese intensive program too, to get us ready for 'O's

Sunday's










Wednesday's




Thursday's





Friday's

Our hair ootd hahaha














x

Went to work as usual on Saturday! And Don and Kwan came over to the childcare to study. Josie came after that!


You can literally draw a prefect circle on my face.

And coincidentally we were all wearing red. But different shades of red :)










Dinner with Don at the nearby cafe

And it was still quite early so we went down to Anchorvale CC to study a little more haha.


x

Sundayyy. Nope I could not sleep in and nua on my bed :( Cause the next day was Chinese 'o's so Kwan and I had tuition on Sunday morning.






p/s: although this house looks abandon but it's not haha. An elderly couple is staying in there and the house is just very vintagey and pretty.

sooooooo ahhahaha

And we heard sounds so we ran off hahahaah.

Had a great lunch at Nex and off to Anchorvale CC againnnnn.



Mummy asked us to come home early because we had been studying till almost 12am everyday :-( 

x

And finally the damn day, Monday. Which didn't went that well. Went over to City Square Mall to have lunch with Mummy cause she's leaving off to cruise on the 4th of June.


Rushed home to meet Josie, Don and Marcus. RUSHED. I hate rushing. Actually got the time to spend with mummy but had to go catch a movie because the time slots were all shit. Don't know whether I made the right choice meeting them instead of spending time with my mummy but oh well it's over anyways.



Home.

x

It's Tuesday today and also the June holiday :) Spending my June holiday working full time at the child care center which I worked previously only on Saturdays. Means I'm going to have cash at the end of June :-D And also keep me busy from thinking and eating too much. But one thing different about this job comparing between the other, is that I get to keep my Sunday free! :-D

And also today mummy went off to cruise, the house is going to be in a mess, okay my house is already in a mess but it's just going to be messier than it already is. Kwan and I left her a letter in her cruise luggage :) She sneakily slot it in when she helped mummy pack her bag. It's only Day 1/4 and I already miss her :'-( 

I tried washing my shirts today because I need them tmr, so I tried recalling what mummy taught me previously about how to use the washing machine and guess what MY SHIRTS GOT STUCK INSIDE ZZZZ I can't open the damn circle thing whatever you call it after closing them. Only managed to open it after a few hours or maybe minutes hahaha but never ever touching the washing machine again argh.

x

And if you're wondering what I've said previously. Yes our common study spot is at Anchorvale cc and I find it is a good place to study la :) Because the songs are nice also haha. And if you're lucky you get to see some uh hum big muscles and cute guys uh hum. no la kidding

And if you haven't notice....................






hahahahahahahah now you know ;-) See you guys soon? I'll blog soon la because I don't really like this post! See you soon then!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment