Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

April 09, 2013

Nobody said it was easy. No one ever said it would be this hard.

 

Hey guys :) It has been kind of awhile! Hmmmm what's new.......

Last Friday went to find mummy for lunch with Kwan @ Plaza Sing. Was suppose to head out with Josie, Don and Marcus aft lunch but oh well, plans got screwed. So mummy said there's Prada, Chanel, Burberry sales @ Grand Park Orchard hotel! Mummy always wanted a Prada bag too so off we went :)


And she got me.................................................... :)




And Kwan has one too :) Non of the bags caught mummy's eyes though she wanted BIGGER ones hmmm. If money isn't a problem I'll defiantly get her one for mother's day.

Walked around COURTS, OG. Was walking along at Orchard the WHOLE day in my school uni. Thank God I didn't see anyone there. Mum went dinner with aunt, Kwan went to find her friends, so me? I went home alone carrying all the BIG HEAVY bags MYSELF. But got prada worth it la :)

Oh and my new laptop came also! Yayyyy but it's Window 8 which is kind of hard to use and the keyboard is different which I have to get used to it too. Kind of troublesome but ohwell, at least this new laptop has touch screen function, bigger screen, faster connection and has webcam installed to it. :) I don't know what's so goodie about the touch screen yet but we'll see 3)



Last Saturday went to tuition in the late afternoon! 


 Went to Upp Thomson with Kwan and Don! Went to have our dinner first :)





Then Ice cream time :D















TWIST V^^V

DO TWIST LA SLAP U AH

YEAH~~~~~~

And we did this kind of stupid thing.................


Familiar??? Because we actually look like........................


Hahahahahhaahahahah Don said it first just quoting him. BUT THIS IS CREEP LIKE SHIT WTF

And this was Don explaining sth so Kwan took candid shots of him and we imitate! :D





And home sweet home :)





And well, Sunday! Had tuition in the morning and head back to back because I had a slight flu. Kwan went down to study with her friends. So I joined her shorty after :)



And around the evening we went down to 313 to get some stuff :)





Kwan was super happy that she got her cutie socks and restocked her hand sanitizer. So we head back home as there's school tmr!







Haha and we took pictures from all four different angles :p bet everybody was staring in the train.

love the first photo of Kwan <3



 Bought Super Big Gulp and walked home with Kwan. 







hahahah sorry for my face. The gulp was super big and I drank till I almost puked hhha

And Monday which is a school day was somehow okay. Not as jialat as I thought though. But still I hate school. And today is Tuesday which is kind of tiring. Hmmm..... 

I really hate the fact that I have got no determination in scoring for my O's. I've got no sense of urgency which I should have. I should be studying my ass off and make sure I don't do as bad as my N's. But I'm not. I'm not hard working. I'm not determined. I'm not worried or anxious. I'm fine. I'm lazy. What to do.......... I should have gave up earlier. I didn't want to come so far.....


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment