Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

July 09, 2012

Get out of my head and fall into my arms instead? ☺


Hey guys! Hmmm it has been rather long since I blogged! I've been so busy ahem actually lazy ahem. Idk where to start lor, but last week has been rather boring I guess? I forgot!!!!!! Hmmmmmm.


Oh! Monday! Watched Spider Man with the guys on Youth Day! :) It was pretty good! Andrew Garfield is cuttttttttttttteeeeeeee ◕‿◕ Went tuition later on! Then home! :)




Hmmmm then I guess nothing much in school already! S C H O O L I S A B O R E : (


I can be hair stylist already :D Hmmm speaking about it, I have no idea what to be when I grow older.

Handsome angmor :)

Was obsessed with this for 2 days hahaha yea I read it all in 2 days time! :) Seriously, I think there's something wrong with me, I can tear up reading them :'( I don't mind lending anyoneeeeeeee if you guys are interested in chinese romance comics (but i doubt so hehe BUT IT'S REALY NICE I THINK MY CHINESE IMPROVE HOR :P)


Hmmmmm Saturdayyyyy not gonna elaborate much but met up with Joseph and Darien at Buangkok! Crazy crazy night hahahaha


So I've nothing much to blog about already! My life is boring ahhhhh, haven't been going out lately. Like those kind of girls shopping stuff :( No fair how come other girls have girls clique outing I don't have :( Come to think about it, I'm always with the guys.......... Excluding Josie and Kwan hmmm. 


AIYA nvm I got Prelims coming up anyways :/ Happy with what I've got anyway, trying to keep my life simple. I should give less fucks too :D Haha sorry idk what am I typing already! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 






xx

No comments:

Post a Comment