Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

September 05, 2010

Inhale love and exhale hate.


I love every little kiss from your tender lips. :)


Hello! I finally updated here! Cuz, 4 people call me to post! :) Yay! I'm at home playing maple 
with baby nowzx. :) Yesterday i went to Kerwin's church. ~ Okay, very weird. But thanks 
Kerwin for inviting me and donkey. :) Me and donkey got lost in serangoon lor!! So lousy him!
Haha! xD But i kinda had fun too luh! About 7~8 plus? Went to Baby's house! 10 plus homed. 
so tired!! :D Tml i'm going to sentosa for 1 night 2 days. So i won't be on facebook or blog or
twitter! Muast miss me okeh! I very sad. :( I will miss baby de! But when i'm back i will post
all th photo i take okeh!!!!! Okay lah, end here. :) Bye readers! I'll be back soon! <3

Went back on teacher's day. :)

xx, Screwedup-heartzx.

No comments:

Post a Comment