Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

May 20, 2009

How many more days can we be together ?

Today got back exam results .
We got report book than post my results (: history dont need say laa ..
math played vollayball , taught by ms ang . haha , fun sia . but hand all pain .
today didnt go detention ! (: got captian ball practise . Adeline.P practise with us together (: haha , shes cute man . and Green JOY RULES MAN !
oleh oleh oleh ! tomorrow is heats , EXCITEDD ! (: somehow have a
little bit of confidantes .
good luck to us man !
loves (L)


92963 ,
why loving you is so pain ?
are you leaving me , and you are toying with me last time ?
when im sad did you came to cheer me up ?
when im angry did you came and cool me down ?
when im lonely did you came to entertain me ?
why do we have to be like that ...

No comments:

Post a Comment