Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

March 16, 2009

qroup photo (: haha . find meeeeeeeeeeeeee .
me and shien . taken un know ing ly .
me and xinyi . WIND SOOO BIGG !
kimberly and tingyi zi lian .__.
neo printttttttttttttttttttttttt .

shien me
shien me xinyi again @__@

joey xinyi x} so cute
me shien xinyi
xinyi me and m1
shien xinyi me













{slowly see the photo . (: }
HEELLLOOOO ! today went ehub and escape with some 6/5 peeps ! (: Tingyi , anna , xinyi , kimberly , joey , rachel , sheryl , yeeshien and mee . haha . all gers (: we took lorry go. RAININGG ! so sit behind with umbrella . haha . but no use still wet .__. wanted to went to escape but raining . so bo bian , went to ehub . went to play bowling . but me and shien didnt play , i jusst went ther to slack . than we go eat .. dhen rachel , tingyi , kimberly , anna went to k-box . th rest of us dont want go . so we went walk walk walkk . and tooook neoprintss (: but sooo small ! @__@ nothing to walk so we go escape . haha . my money fly .. ZZ ! than play play . anna they all come find us .then.. nth interesting happen liao . BYEBYE . this may be short but today past past loooong and sweet ! x} finaaly got to see my primary friends (: (:

No comments:

Post a Comment